Are you testing a new website or application? Together™ now includes Screen Recording.
Further is excited to announce that Screen Recording is now available
Screen recording allows you to remotely capture and explore how users behave on a website or application in-the-moment, wherever they are.
Available to both participants and administrators, Further's Screen Recording can be used to effectively capture what people are doing on their computers while simultaneously recording them narrating their experience or commentary.
Screen Recording can be used independently or in conjunction with all of Together's™ existing activity tools allowing you to seamlessly switch from testing concepts and ads, to gathering day-to-day behaviours, to hosting group discussion and now, to viewing the on-screen world of your participants.
Launched alongside our new platform UI, Screen Recording gives is perfect for:
- Watching how users interact with a prototype, digital product, or service
- Testing new user or customer journeys
- Following shoppers searching for a particular product or navigating through a specific website journey
- Capturing day-to-day digital experiences like social media engagement, communication and routine management
- Or, completing other activities on the Together™ platform!
The beauty of Together™ is that you don’t have to choose one approach over another, you can do it all.
Screen Recording lets you see exactly what your participants are seeing, in the moment and without having to be there in person.
Find out more about how Together’s Screen Recording can enhance your projects today. Book a demo