A New Way For Researchers To Get Better Results, Faster
Researchers lose a lot of valuable time designing research from scratch, or figuring out how to optimise their design for online environment and chosen platform. We think there's a better way, so we set about designing a collection of inspiring online qual research activity templates for you to download and customise.
Further’s Activity Library is a collection of online research activity templates designed to surface those elusive moments on Together™. Each activity has been designed by Further’s team of highly experienced senior researchers and subsequently tried and tested across hundreds of projects for brands such as Google, BUPA, the BBC, Unicef, Unilever, Mondelez, Jaguar Land Rover and P&G.
We’re launching with three templates today, to be used across the following project types:
- Brand insight
- Communications testing
- Insight and exploration for innovation / NPD
Your Activity Templates will make it easier for you to answer the most critical business questions, and make key decisions faster and with more confidence.
The benefits to using these Activity Templates include:
- Richer, deeper, faster insight
- Simple and easy to use and customise
- Mix and match activities – The Activity Templates include a range of activities, from warm-ups and ice-breakers, to deep cultural immersion projects and concept testing
- A better participant experience, resulting in less support requirements
- Heightened engagement – activity-based approach engages participants, resulting in greater data quality
How to access your activity templates
There are options for PDF and PPTX downloads that you can use right away. Follow this link to take you to the resources area of our website and off you go.
If you are already using Together, you'll also find the templates in your Client Area. Ask your Customer Success Manager for more details.