When you’re looking to grow - whether you want to move into new markets, develop new lines or update your existing products or services – one thing is critical. Gaining a data-backed understanding of
- What customers really want
- Where new opportunities exist
- Which concepts fit which markets
The template is designed to support ad hoc, online qualitative research communities lasting around one week. It enables you to:
- Explore issues in-depth with participants over 20 minutes each day. In a week, that’s 140 minutes of data per person
- Create a clear journey for participants, which builds trust and engagement and unlocks greater insight
- Use these activities as a starting point and as inspiration. Copy and paste, chop and change to suit your needs.
The activities allow you to:
- Explore attitudes and behaviours around your brand and market
- Identify wants and needs in these spaces
- Test new concepts to see which have the most traction
Understanding the strengths of your brand, how defensible and differentiated they are can help you identify what sets your brand apart, where you sit in the market and where, therefore, you may have room to extend. At Further, we help you unlock these insights.
The template is designed for use with our online qual research platform, Together and packed with tasks and activities that can be adapted to any organisation or brand. These activities are structured so that they build on one another methodically revealing rich insights into the participants.
Download your copy today.